We are seeking an Account Executive who’s primary focus will be to maintain existing client relationships and build new relationships within targeted accounts. You will play a key role in growing the business. You will have the tools to drive growth within accounts by providing solution offerings in Physical Security, WiFi, AV, Cabling Infrastructure, Microsoft Teams and Managed Services. You will be expected to engage with all levels within the clients organizations including IT, Facilities, and Executive Management. You will be required to develop and deliver sales bids, presentations, proposals and/or product demonstrations.
- Executes and expands assigned customer account plan(s) which is developed in conjunction with management.
- Executes on billing margin initiatives through selling value added services.
- Prospects targeted customers, including cold calling and developing leads through referral channels.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and new customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Utilizes sales management tools for sales planning and documenting opportunities.
- Develops and grows product knowledge through traing provided by Activo.
- Develops strong relationships with suppliers, including performing regular joint sales calls.
- Provides quotations in conjunction with sales support team.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Two years of industry experience selling solutions in at least two of the following disciplines;
- Physical Security
- Audio Visual
- Cabling Infrastructure
- Microsoft Teams
- Managed Services