AIMS is a key productivity tool enabling the completion of transactions via the internet—whenever and wherever you want—rather than having to make a call or travel in person to a site location. It enables the delivery of highly personalized content such as test results, as-built drawings, site pictures, and reporting for a superior experience.
How Your Business Benefits with AIMS
As an Activo customer with multiple locations, you will immediately benefit from our purpose-built Advanced Information Management System (AIMS).
Shortly after inception and after rolling out technology to hundreds of sites across Canada, we realized we needed a better way to share information with our technical resources, maintain scheduling, provide management reporting, and upgrade documentation of customer sites to simplify on-going maintenance.
As a result of this experience, we specifically created AIMS to manage national rollout projects. The key business advantages include the following:
- A web based management tool that allows for the customer, project management team, and technicians to share information on a real time basis.
- A central tool that allows for the input, scheduling, and updating of project activity.
- Online input of work orders including posting of site specific documentation to an individual order.
- Significant reporting capabilities on project status, costs, etc.
- Ability for field technicians to remotely gain access anywhere (with use of cellular data network access) to download information, provided real time results of work completed, and upload documentation, drawings, and digital pictures.
Learn more about our National Technology Rollout Service or contact us to discuss your next project.