Activo’s Information Management System (AIMS)
Our AIMS customer portal is a key productivity tool enabling the completion of transactions via the internet—whenever and wherever you want—rather than having to make a call or travel in person to a site location.
AIMS enables the delivery of highly personalized content such as test results, as-built drawings, site pictures, and reporting for a superior experience.
The Benefits Of AIMS
Shortly after Activo’s inception, we knew our solutions needed to be easier for our clients. We wanted to create a system to share our technical resources, maintain schedules, provide management reporting, and upgrade documentation of customers’ sites to simplify the experience.
From these goals, AIMS was born. AIMS allows our clients the following services:
- Customer, project management team, and technicians are able to share information on a real-time basis.
- A central tool that allows for the input, scheduling, and updating of project activity.
- Online input of work orders, from the posting of site-specific documentation to individual orders.
- Significant reporting capabilities on project status, costs, etc.
- Ability for field technicians to remotely gain access anywhere (with the use of cellular data network access) to download information, provide real-time results of work completed, and upload documentation, drawings, and digital pictures.
- Explore this and the other benefits Activo offers with our networking solutions.
Why Choose Activo
With Activo, you can expect a personalized approach to every project, tailored to your unique business needs, and backed by our team’s unwavering commitment to your success.
Whether it’s pricing, products, or quality of production, you’ll get the same Activo quality no matter where you are in Canada.
At Activo, we don't try to push you to the latest, most expensive products. We work with you and your systems to provide a modern solution based on your needs.
Our team is composed of expert technicians, each with expansive certifications in their field of expertise – and they’re all ready to serve you.
As a leading provider of over 30 IT solutions, we are a one stop shop for cutting-edge network solutions and technology needs.
We take pride in designing solutions to cater to your business. Our team will assess your needs, identify pain points, and develop a custom solution.
National Rollouts In Every Industry
From vast POS upgrades to interactive touchscreens, state-of-the-art security to ABM updates, we’ve provided national rollouts across countless businesses in Canada. Whether you have ten locations or a thousand, we have the means to support your locations in: