by Jim Taylor | Dec 20, 2021
We at Activo wish you all Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year!
We hope you’re able to relax with your loved ones, enjoy good food, and create cherished memories this festive season. This past year, we adjusted well to the new normal. Thank you for your continued business in 2021!
As the new year approaches, we are determined to achieve new goals and help you in attaining yours. We hope that you will continue to work with us in 2022. Let’s look forward to maintaining long-term partnerships and growing together in the days to come!
Where Would You Like Us to Donate on Your Behalf?
Keeping with our holiday tradition, we plan to make charitable donations on your behalf to support organizations, which have significantly contributed to community-building. Like last year, our options to make charitable contributions are:
• The Salvation Army
• The SickKids Foundation
• The Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness
Matching Employee Donations!
Activo employees would generally support families across Canada and donate gifts for Christmas, now being the season of giving. Like last year, they chose to donate to local food banks this time. Activo would support this spirit of giving by matching the donations made by the employees to the food banks.
All Activo offices will have modified hours during the holidays. If you have any requests throughout the season, please contact us and we will be happy to address your requirements.
• December 24th: Closes at 12:00pm (Skeleton Staff in the afternoon)
• December 25th – 28th: Closed (With the exception of customer requests)
• December 29th and 30th: Open (Regular hours)
• December 31st: Closes at 12:00pm (Skeleton Staff in the afternoon)
• January 1st- 3rd: Closed (With the exception of customer requests)
• January 4th – Open (Regular hours)
- Happy Holidays From Activo! - December 20, 2021
- Microsoft Teams Direct Routing Provides a Unified Communication Solution for Enterprises - November 16, 2021
- Executive Sleep Out 2021: One Purpose, One Night, One Community - October 28, 2021