From our Activo family to yours, we want to wish you all a season’s greetings and happy holidays!
May this holiday season bring you time with your friends and loved ones, and the opportunity to rest and relax. We hope your table is full of delicious treats, that your home is warm, and that you’re able to make new memories to last you a lifetime.
It has been an honour to do business with you this past year. We are grateful for your continued support and look forward to collaborating on new projects in 2023.
Keeping in our annual traditions, we will be making charitable donations on your behalf to support charity organizations that have significantly contributed to our community. Like last year, our options to choose from include:
- The Salvation Army
- The SickKids Foundation
- The Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness
Click here to select the charity of your choice and help us determine to whom to donate on your behalf this holiday season.
Matching Employee Donations
Activo employees often support families across Canada by donating during this season of giving. Like last year, our team has chosen to donate to local food banks. To help contribute, Activo will be matching all donations made by our employees.
Activo offices will be running under modified hours during the holidays. If you have any requests during this period, please contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- December 23rd – Offices close at 12:00 pm (Skeleton Staff in the afternoon)
- December 24th – 27th – Closed (with the exception of customer requests)
- December 28th – 29th – Offices Open
- December 30th – Offices close at 12:00 pm (Skeleton Staff in the afternoon)
- December 31st – January 2nd – Closed (with the exception of customer requests)
- January 3rd – Offices Open