by Kevin Gillingham | Nov 13, 2017
At Activo, we are excited to announce the opening of our newest office in London, Ontario. We are located in the south end of the city (#111/112-4023 Meadowbrook Drive), which gives us quick access to surrounding communities via major area highways and allows us to better serve our clients throughout southwestern Ontario.
“Opening an office in London enables Activo to bring our network infrastructure and integrations expertise to customers in London and throughout the surrounding communities,” said Todd Seath, Account Executive for Activo in southwestern Ontario. “At Activo, we excel at bringing together otherwise distinct lines including infrastructure, bandwidth, audio/visual, unified communications, security, and disaster recovery as part of one holistic service offering. This allows our clients to confidently, effectively, and efficiently make the transition from managing a handful of separate service providers to working with one all-encompassing partner.”
“At Activo, we are truly proud of our coast-to-coast service offerings and successes,” said Kevin Gillingham, Activo’s Vice President, Sales and Marketing. “Key to these national accomplishments is nurturing roots at a local level, establishing a presence in the communities in which we work. This makes us easily accessible for our customers and helps us share our vision of an interconnected future that will bring cost savings, reduced risk, improved experiences, boosted productivity, optimized resource consumption, and increased sustainability to organizations of all shapes and sizes.”
Get Ready to Embrace the Digital Building
We understand that today’s businesses need interconnected, interoperable, and secure network infrastructures in order to grow and be successful. As Canada’s leading network systems integrator, we look beyond single services and devices to identify opportunities to integrate network-enabled solutions and products by:
- Exploring concepts, collaborating and working with you and your teams to grasp possibilities and offer insights about cutting-edge solutions.
- Managing, integrating, and installing networking technologies, products, and solutions.
- Providing ongoing support through our highly trained and certified technicians, helping you get the most out of your infrastructures throughout their lifecycles.
As we rapidly move towards the age of intelligent buildings, we need to be prepared for disparate platforms (building automation, lighting, energy management, and voice and data systems) to join together and form interrelating and smart systems.
At Activo, it’s our job to help you get there by designing, building, and maintaining future-ready networks that will keep systems working harmoniously and symbiotically together and ensure you are ready to take full advantage of new and emerging technologies.
Are you ready to take the plunge? Contact us today to learn how Activo can help you maximize your success in the IoT!
Read more from Activo:
- 6 Ways Technology is Driving a Digital Evolution in Education [Infographic]
- 4 Insights on What a Digital Transformation Will Mean for Your Business
- The 6 Industries Leading the Way in the IoT
- Activo Providing Essential ICT Services for Hospitals and Long-Term Care Facilities - June 1, 2020
- Free Webex Offer in Response to COVID-19 - April 22, 2020
- How 5G Technology Transforms the Internet and the Way You Do Business - April 17, 2020
- We Are Open and Here to Support You - March 24, 2020
- How Video Analytics is Helping Secure Your Home, Business, and City - February 27, 2020
- How Smart Buildings Can Lower Costs and Increase Productivity - January 23, 2020
- Cloud-Based Communication Solutions Offer Flexibility for a Distributed Workforce - December 17, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Activo! - December 16, 2019
- Activo ‘Sleeps Out’ to Fight Youth Homelessness - November 18, 2019
- Activo Is Growing a Mo to Save a Bro! - November 14, 2019