by Kevin Gillingham | Apr 17, 2013
Here at Activo, we recently updated our environmental policy to better reflect our commitment to sustainability. We believe that every company has a responsibility to the environment, and recognize that good environmental management must be an integral and fundamental part of our business.
We aim to continue improving our environmental performance by:
- Work to exceed Federal and Provincial environmental legislation
- Raising awareness, encouraging participation, and training employees
- Assessing the environmental effects of all business operations
- Expecting similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors
- Actively promoting recycling, both internally and externally
- Conserving natural resources through increased energy efficiency and better water management
- Managing waste and avoiding the use of hazardous substances
- Preventing and reducing pollution by implementing efficient control procedures to monitor and manage materials and processes that impact the environment
- Making our Environmental Policy public
- Using technology that is consistent with our environmental ideals
- Continually seeking to improve our environmental performance
- Monitoring progress and reviewing performance annually
With these policies and procedures in place, Activo is moving forward to promote a green future. We are dedicated to promoting and engaging in sustainable practices.
>> If you’d like to know more about how Activo is working to help the environment, please click here to see our new Green Policy page.