by Kevin Gillingham | Dec 20, 2017
With the holiday season upon us, we would like to take the time to wish you and your family a very merry holiday season and a happy New Year!
Help Us Decide How We Donate This Year
At Activo, we are committed to supporting organizations that affect change in our communities. The holidays are the perfect time of year to reflect on how fortunate we are and to give back.
We would like you to help us decide how to donate this year and have set aside funds to be distributed among three causes—the Salvation Army, the SickKids Foundation, and the Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness:
- The Salvation Army provides support to people and communities in need, both within Canada and internationally. They offer necessities including food, shelter, and clothing to those who need a helping hand.
- The SickKids Foundation gathers funds for the Hospital for Sick Children, one of the world’s leading hospitals for children. They are driven by the belief that bettering the health and well-being of children serves as a powerful way to improve society and give children and their families the healing environment they need at such an important time.
- The Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness is a national organization that has helped survivors of abuse in Canada since 1993. Their mission is to reduce the occurrence and impact of abuse through education and public awareness.
Activo is dedicated to assisting those in need. We hope our donations will spread joy this holiday season and throughout the coming year!
All Activo offices will be closed between December 23rd and December 26th. We will re-open from the 27th to the 29th, close from the 30th to January 1st, and open again on January 2nd to welcome the New Year!
If you have any special requests throughout the holiday, please contact us. We will schedule specialists on the basis of customer need.
From all of us at Activo, we hope you have a safe, relaxing, and enjoyable holiday season and a wonderful 2018!
More from Activo:
- 5 Trends for Designing Future-Ready Data Centres
- IP Traffic to Triple by 2020 as 1 Billion New Users and 10 Billion New Devices Join the Global Internet Community [Infographic]
- 3 Ways to Maximize the Security of Your Security Systems
- Trends That Will Shape the Future of the Contact Centre - August 12, 2019
- 8 Steps to Maximizing Success in the IoT - June 26, 2019
- Can Surveillance Cameras and Sensors Help Us Create a More Sustainable World? - April 29, 2019
- 5 Factors Driving the Digital Building Transformation - February 21, 2019
- Happy Holidays and All the Best in the New Year - December 17, 2018
- Why Structured Cabling Is the Backbone of the Digital Building - November 1, 2018
- Support Activo’s Own Mo Bro, Kevin Gillingham, This Movember - November 1, 2018
- Activo Sleeps Out in Support of Covenant House Toronto - August 20, 2018
- Activo Was Proud to Support United Way Halton & Hamilton’s 30th Annual Oakville Mayor’s Invitational Golf Tournament - July 20, 2018
- Why You Need to Be Ready to Deploy a Digital Building Architecture - May 29, 2018