by Kevin Gillingham | Nov 14, 2014
It’s that time of year again! The time when we grow our moustaches out and raise money for men’s health, particularly prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and mental health issues.
Check out Activo’s fundraising team page and donate to Mo Activo!
The fundraising efforts of Mo Bros and Mo Sistas across Canada fund research to improve the tests, treatments, and outcomes for men’s health.
Some of the biggest obstacles for men’s health are:
- Lack of awareness and understanding
- Lack of open discussions about men’s health
- Reluctance to take action when unwell
- Risky activities that threaten health
- Stigmas surrounding mental health
Movember helps address these problems by opening up the topic and making it accessible for everyone. With mo’s-for-the-cause popping up across the country, men’s health issues can’t go unnoticed and undiscussed!
Through Movember (and all year), we can take action on the state of men’s health in Canada!
It’s now mid-month and so far we’ve raised $775. Help us get number even higher! Click here to reach our team’s Movember donation page!
>> When we’re not growing fantastic moustaches, Activo helps businesses implement secure and scalable IP networks and infrastructure. Learn more about us here!
- Free Webex Offer in Response to COVID-19 - April 22, 2020
- How 5G Technology Transforms the Internet and the Way You Do Business - April 17, 2020
- We Are Open and Here to Support You - March 24, 2020