by Kevin Gillingham | Jun 01, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed our way of life, with its impact on hospitals and long-term care facilities being severe. A key to tackling the virus has been the use of Information Communication Technology (ICT), with the Canadian government classifying it as one of the ten critical sectors in the country.
Our doctors, nurses, clinicians, and all other healthcare professionals are on the frontlines in the fight against COVID-19. As they work selflessly to save thousands of lives, it is key that ICT services at hospitals and long-term healthcare facilities run without any interruption.
Activo is committed to supporting the medical community during this time and has been working with major hospitals and long-term healthcare facilities across Canada by supporting essential communications including cabling, voice and data communications, WAN, LAN and WLAN support.
Hospitals across Canada are experiencing an influx of patients and ICT is essential for coordination, accessibility, and information sharing. Activo provides communication services to several hospitals in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and to facilitate smooth operations, we have a Dedicated Technician on Site (DTOS). This service allows us to provide an immediate response to patients who require critical care.
Seniors are the most at-risk demographic from COVID-19 and those being looked after at long-term care facilities have been unable to maintain physical contact with their friends and family. Our teams are providing remote monitoring for our healthcare clients on a 24 X 7 X 365 basis. Round the clock Tier II and Tier III remote technical service is also available for MAC and repair services.
Activo is focused on the challenges that arise in Canada as a result of COVID-19 and will adapt its approach to continually support our clients across all sectors.
Contact us to learn more about the services we are providing for hospitals and long-term healthcare facilities.
- Activo Invests in Training to Emerge Stronger From COVID-19 - July 29, 2020
- Activo Recognized as Cisco Premier Certified Partner in Canada - July 9, 2020
- Activo Holds Collection Drive for Fare Share Food Bank Oakville - June 25, 2020
- Activo Providing Essential ICT Services for Hospitals and Long-Term Care Facilities - June 1, 2020
- Free Webex Offer in Response to COVID-19 - April 22, 2020
- How 5G Technology Transforms the Internet and the Way You Do Business - April 17, 2020
- We Are Open and Here to Support You - March 24, 2020
- How Video Analytics is Helping Secure Your Home, Business, and City - February 27, 2020
- How Smart Buildings Can Lower Costs and Increase Productivity - January 23, 2020
- Cloud-Based Communication Solutions Offer Flexibility for a Distributed Workforce - December 17, 2019