by Kevin Gillingham | Jul 09, 2020
Activo is proud to announce that we have been certified as a Cisco Premier Certified Partner in Canada. The certification was received after Activo met all personal, specialization, support requirements, and demonstrated that it is qualified to sell, install and support Cisco solutions in Canada.
Cisco’s premier certification identifies and rewards partners who have earned one of several specific specializations and have the knowledge to transform customers’ hybrid IT. As a certified partner, Activo will have access to best-in-class Cisco products and services, technical support, productivity tools, online training, and marketing resources.
Activo’s mission is to pass these benefits onto our customers. As an integrator, it is our job to pull everything together, and with increased support and an expanded offering of products and services, we are confident we can enrich your communications technology experience.
As a Cisco Premier Certified Partner, Activo provides:
With access to the most comprehensive sales, technical, and lifecycle services training and resources, Activo is able to sell, deliver, and support Cisco solutions. Combining Cisco expertise with Activo’s value-added services portfolio uniquely positions us to serve as your trusted technology advisor.
Proven technical expertise
Maintaining the multiple technology specializations required for Premier Certification means we can integrate technologies to deliver the more sophisticated solutions your business demands.
Being recognized as a Cisco Premier Certified Partner means Activo has invested in training a highly skilled team who can deliver integrated network infrastructure solutions that will support key Cisco technologies.
Focus on customer satisfaction
With access to the same online customer satisfaction evaluation tools Cisco uses to evaluate its own performance, Activo can identify strengths and develop targeted plans to serve your needs.
If you are interested in learning more about our Cisco Premier Partner Certification or how our extensive expertise and capabilities in the integration of your network can benefit your company, please contact us.
Read more from Activo:
- Activo Invests in Training to Emerge Stronger From COVID-19 - July 29, 2020
- Activo Recognized as Cisco Premier Certified Partner in Canada - July 9, 2020
- Activo Holds Collection Drive for Fare Share Food Bank Oakville - June 25, 2020
- Activo Providing Essential ICT Services for Hospitals and Long-Term Care Facilities - June 1, 2020
- Free Webex Offer in Response to COVID-19 - April 22, 2020
- How 5G Technology Transforms the Internet and the Way You Do Business - April 17, 2020
- We Are Open and Here to Support You - March 24, 2020
- How Video Analytics is Helping Secure Your Home, Business, and City - February 27, 2020
- How Smart Buildings Can Lower Costs and Increase Productivity - January 23, 2020
- Cloud-Based Communication Solutions Offer Flexibility for a Distributed Workforce - December 17, 2019