by Kevin Gillingham | Dec 17, 2019
Cloud-based communications are changing the way we work. A largely mobile distributed workforce favours newer toolsets across voice, video, SMS, and group messaging to communicate with prospective customers or even within their organization anywhere, anytime!
Statistics in Favour of Cloud-Based Communication Solutions?
The Cloud Communications Market anticipates a growth of $ 4.4 billion by 2021, with a compound annual growth rate of 26.8%. Statistics in favour of cloud-based communications proves that cloud is the present and future and traditional PBX services are the past:
- $37 billion: is the cost of poor communication.
- $26,041: the cumulative cost per employee per year due to productivity losses resulting from communications barriers
- 27 million: is the number of employees in North America that will use cloud communication tools by 2020.
- $167.1 billion: is the estimated worth of the unified communications market by 2025.
Benefits of Cloud Communication Systems
Cloud-based communication technology solutions offered by Activo and its partners deliver capabilities that businesses need to effectively connect with their customers, partners, and employees. The benefits include:
- Unifying communications (UCaaS): The cloud integrates and unifies both real-time and non-real-time communication services across enterprises ensuring all communication needs are met through one easily accessible platform. With communication integration within existing IT ecosystems, users can receive enterprise-quality calls from their browser, send SMS messages and faxes all from one device.
- Cost-effective solution: Cloud telephony has rendered traditional Private Branch Exchange (PBX) services redundant, which means no more costly onsite data centres and telephone equipment. With the cloud, your communication systems are hosted on an offsite business server which is installed by a telephony provider. So, enterprises can enjoy seamless business communication for a monthly subscription fee.
- Voice and Collaboration Services: It helps enterprises connect on-desk phones to conference room endpoints and mobile apps that enable people to stay connected whether they’re working just down the hall or travelling in another country.
- Simplifies administration: With a small monthly fee, a communications provider maintains and updates communications systems for clients as and when required, thus allowing an enterprise to focus their energy on growing their business.
- Better customer experience via Interactive voice response (IVR): Cloud-based IVR allows organizations the option of automatically segmenting callers without human intervention thus prompting a better customer experience and driving revenue generation.
- Up-to-date software: Your cloud telephony operator will ensure that all clients have access to the most up-to-date software versions at all times. This cuts additional software update costs, time for installation and up-gradation.
- No service maintenance contracts: Cloud communication eliminates the need for traditional, bulky phone contracts provided by legacy phone providers.
Contact Activo to Learn More
Activo is a national network system integrator that specializes in providing superior network systems planning, integration, installation, and support services across Canada. Whether you’re optimizing an existing communications strategy or you’re starting from scratch, we’d be happy to help!
Read more from Activo:
- Why Structured Cabling Is the Backbone of the Digital Building
- Why You Need to Be Ready to Deploy a Digital Building Architecture
- 5 Factors Driving the Digital Building Transformation
- Cloud-Based Communication Solutions Offer Flexibility for a Distributed Workforce - December 17, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Activo! - December 16, 2019
- Activo ‘Sleeps Out’ to Fight Youth Homelessness - November 18, 2019
- Activo Is Growing a Mo to Save a Bro! - November 14, 2019
- How to Generate Maximum Return on Your Communications Investment - October 7, 2019
- Trends That Will Shape the Future of the Contact Centre - August 12, 2019
- 8 Steps to Maximizing Success in the IoT - June 26, 2019
- Can Surveillance Cameras and Sensors Help Us Create a More Sustainable World? - April 29, 2019
- 5 Factors Driving the Digital Building Transformation - February 21, 2019
- Happy Holidays and All the Best in the New Year - December 17, 2018