by Kevin Gillingham | Apr 22, 2020
Businesses around the world have rolled out mandatory remote working for in response to COVID-19. For several employees, this is their first experience working from home and the key to making this transition successful is communication.
Activo has been actively looking for ways to support our customers in their business continuity initiatives. As the number of remote workers increases, the need for virtual communication is expanding at a rapid pace. With businesses searching for solutions to keep teams connected, we wanted to provide our customers with resources available that enable people to work from anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
Our partner Cisco, is offering a free trial for their Webex services as an immediate solution to enable remote working.
Webex Features and Benefits
- Unlimited meetings with up to 100 participants
- Meet as long as you want
- Toll-dial in to complement high-quality VoIP meeting
- Ability to experience meetings on your desktop or mobile device
- Screen sharing and recording with 1GB cloud storage
- Webex Teams unlimited messaging
Given the high-demand for the service, it will take a few days to setup.
During an unprecedented demand for remote services, Activo wants to ensure our customers of continued support. We can help you find a permanent solution to your remote communication needs beyond the trial for Webex.
Contact us today for more information on options that best suit your remote working needs.
- Activo Invests in Training to Emerge Stronger From COVID-19 - July 29, 2020
- Activo Recognized as Cisco Premier Certified Partner in Canada - July 9, 2020
- Activo Holds Collection Drive for Fare Share Food Bank Oakville - June 25, 2020
- Activo Providing Essential ICT Services for Hospitals and Long-Term Care Facilities - June 1, 2020
- Free Webex Offer in Response to COVID-19 - April 22, 2020
- How 5G Technology Transforms the Internet and the Way You Do Business - April 17, 2020
- We Are Open and Here to Support You - March 24, 2020
- How Video Analytics is Helping Secure Your Home, Business, and City - February 27, 2020
- How Smart Buildings Can Lower Costs and Increase Productivity - January 23, 2020
- Cloud-Based Communication Solutions Offer Flexibility for a Distributed Workforce - December 17, 2019