by Kevin Gillingham | Dec 20, 2016
The team at Activo would like to wish you a happy holiday season and a cheerful, prosperous 2017.
We are dedicated to supporting organizations effecting change in our communities. The holidays are the perfect time of year to reflect on how fortunate we are and to give back to our community.
This year, we are continuing the tradition and asking you to decide how we donate!
We have set aside $10,000 to distribute among three local organizations:
- Salvation Army
- SickKids Foundation
- Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness
Click here to choose the charity of your choice and help us determine how we give this holiday season!
- The Salvation Army provides support to people and communities in need, both within Canada and internationally. They offer necessities including food, shelter, and clothing to those who need a helping hand.
- The SickKids Foundation gathers funds for the Hospital for Sick Children, one of the world’s leading hospitals for children. They are driven by the belief that bettering the health and well-being of children serves as a powerful way to improve society and give children and their families the healing environment they need at such an important time.
- The Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness is a national organization that has helped survivors of abuse in Canada since 1993. Their mission is to reduce the occurrence and impact of abuse through education and public awareness.
At Activo, we are committed to assisting those in need. We hope our donations will spread joy this holiday season and throughout the year.
Our Holiday Hours
- December 23rd: Offices close at 12:00pm (skeleton staff in the afternoon)
- December 24th-27th: CLOSED
- December 28th-29th: Open
- December 30th: Offices close at 12:00pm (skeleton staff in the afternoon)
- December 31st-January 2nd: CLOSED
- January 3rd: Open
If you have any special requests throughout the holiday, please contact us early. We will schedule specialists on the basis of customer need.
From everyone at Activo, we wish you a merry holiday season and a happy, healthy New Year!
More from Activo:
- 5 Trends for Designing Future-Ready Data Centres
- IP Traffic to Triple by 2020 as 1 Billion New Users and 10 Billion New Devices Join the Global Internet Community [Infographic]
- 3 Ways to Maximize the Security of Your Security Systems
- Free Webex Offer in Response to COVID-19 - April 22, 2020
- How 5G Technology Transforms the Internet and the Way You Do Business - April 17, 2020
- We Are Open and Here to Support You - March 24, 2020