Do you ever find yourself overwhelmed at the number of messages you receive? Do you find it hard to keep track of which messages arrived where or to simply stay on top of all the different messaging systems that you use?
Fixing the Corporate Communication Breakdown
Mitel, an Activo voice and unified communications partner, is focused extensively on business communications ranging from business communication platforms and call center operations to cloud solutions and collaboration across different organizations.
Unified communications are a strong area of focus for Mitel, with solutions for nearly every form of communication short of smoke signals – desk and mobile phones, email, voicemail, instant messaging, presence information, and audio, video, and web conferencing.
Unified Solutions Declutter the Messaging Mishmash
Going to just one place to retrieve most, if not all, messages can be a huge relief for busy business owners and their employees. No more checking email, running to the fax, missing a phone call only to have another voicemail message arrive, followed by countless other attempts at communications between colleagues, partners, and clients.
Mitel’s Unified Messaging solution makes it easy to stay on top of all your communications without missing a beat.
Benefits of Unified Messaging
Mitel’s highly effective Unified Messaging solution simplifies your experience in corresponding and collaborating with business partners. This UC-integrated messaging solution is sophisticated yet extremely user-friendly, giving access to all your favorite call handling features and messaging systems.
Top benefits of Unified Messaging include:
- Real-Time Communication from a Single Interface
- Full Featured Yet Low Cost of Ownership
- Scalable Solutions up to 120,000 Users
- Flexibility in Message Access and Management
- Improved Responsiveness and Productivity
Unified Messaging Solutions
To offer a comprehensive messaging solution, Mitel includes a number of specialized features, including:
- Mitel NuPoint Unified Messaging: Users can manage voicemail, faxes, and email from their computers or telephones, while also improving the customer experience with a sophisticated speech auto-attendant with the ability to route calls.
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE): Companies enjoy cost savings as well as specialized services like video calling, multi-device, single number, and multimedia sharing across mobile broadband devices.
- MiVoice Embedded Messaging: This simple and user-friendly system offers automatic caller greeting and routing as well as calls being answered even if an employee is unavailable.
- Voice over Wi-Fi: Directing voice traffic over Wi-Fi can benefit companies by offloading their congested mobile networks.
- Mitel MiCollab: This solution tailors key unified messaging, mobility, and teleworking solutions as well as audio, web, and video conferencing.
- Voice and Video – IP based communication services can benefit from a virtual network of video and voice solutions.
Make the best use of your time and energy by choosing a business UC solution that keeps you fully connected and organized.
>> Activo is a trusted Mitel partner. We offer a wide range of voice and UC solutions for Canadian businesses. Contact us to discuss the best solution for your business.
More about UC and Collaboration Solutions from Activo: