by Kevin Gillingham | Mar 10, 2015
We are excited to announce that Muhammad Sajjid has joined the Activo team in the role of Network Specialist, Cisco Voice. Bringing over 10 years of experience in similar roles, we are certain Muhammad will make a great addition to Activo. He has extensive technical expertise and is a great team player.
In his position as Network Specialist, Cisco Voice, Muhammad will assist in creating Activo Cisco collaboration solutions for clients, as well as providing support for Activo sales teams and IT groups when needed.
Below are some of the technical certifications Muhammad has achieved over the past ten years:
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Collaboration (CCIE #45036 Collaboration)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice (CCNP Voice)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice)
- Cisco Certified Network Security Associate (CCNA Security)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA R&S)
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- ITIL-Foundation V3
Through our partnership with Cisco and the expertise of Cisco Certified professionals like Muhammad, Activo can provide innovative networking solutions and services for businesses from small to large.
>> Activo can recommend the right collaboration solution for your organization’s needs. Contact us today!
More News from Activo:
- How to Optimize Data Center Energy Efficiency [Whitepaper]
- Highlights from Cisco’s Visual Networking Index Global Mobile Forecast 2014-2019 [Whitepaper]
- Activo Helps Columbia International College Improve Communication between Students, Parents, and Faculty [Case Study]
- Free Webex Offer in Response to COVID-19 - April 22, 2020
- How 5G Technology Transforms the Internet and the Way You Do Business - April 17, 2020
- We Are Open and Here to Support You - March 24, 2020