Activo has expertise in transforming Microsoft Teams into a business-grade unified communication platform with integrated PSTN connectivity fully certified by Microsoft.
Our SIP-enabled Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams enables seamless communication for office and hybrid remote workforce across multiple devices and converts Microsoft Teams to a full-fledged enterprise-grade phone system.
With over 15 years of Voice experience, Activo has the required expertise to seamlessly transition businesses to adopt Microsoft Teams and provide a fully managed robust UcaaS platform.
Activo’s SIP trunks platform and Industry leading Oracle SBC are hosted in Tier III certified, fully redundant Canadian Data center at 151 Front Street, Toronto. This platform is fully certified and integrated to be used as the pillar of Microsoft Teams Direct Routing function to provide PSTN connectivity nationally across Canada.
In partnership with Microsoft, we provide an easy migration from Legacy PBX to Microsoft Teams with improved uptime, built-in redundancy, and simplified IT & Telecommunication on a single pane of glass.
- Get dial-tone, minutes, and new or ported DID numbers with SIP/Direct Routing
- Easy migration from Legacy PBX to Microsoft Teams with enterprise-grade reliability and functionality.
- Customized calling minutes for each user with the flexibility to choose desk phones, analog interface, and other third-party integration.
- Fully managed solution without complex configuration and with the need for expensive on-premises SBC
- Over 15 years of voice experience with a national presence across Canada to provision and support multi-site national rollouts.