by Kevin Gillingham | Nov 24, 2014
Conference calls are essential for bringing employees, clients, and contacts together no matter where they are. Audio, video, and web conferencing allows people to share ideas (and files!) quickly and easily – as long as the technology is clear, seamless, and efficient.
The Mitel MiVoice Conference Phone is an ideal solution for businesses that require high quality collaboration technology. It performs well in all sizes of conference rooms.
MiVoice Conference Phone Audio Quality
- Beamforming Technology automatically focuses on the person speaking, cutting out background noise and increasing clarity
- 22kHz audio provides a larger audio dynamic range and therefore a crisper sound
- 16 microphones provide 360 sound pickup from up to 12 ft. away
- Speaker designed to resist interference
Video and Collaboration with MiVoice Conference Phone
- 7 inch, 1024×600 touch screen display with embedded collaboration features
- Users can access, view, and drive in-room presentations without a dedicated PC
- Integrates seamlessly with other Mitel communications and collaboration solutions
- Features embedded collaboration applications, including WebEx and Join.me
- Features embedded web browser with access to services including Gmail and Exchange Web
- Connects easily to a hi-def display or projector via an HDMI cable
We encourage you the check out this video about the MiVoice Conference Phone:
Enhance your audio conferencing today!
More from Activo: