by Kevin Gillingham | Dec 16, 2019
There is no better time than the holiday season to reflect on the past year. Thank you to our clients, our employees, and all those who contributed to our success in 2019. May you have a happy holiday season and a prosperous New Year.
December 24th: Open till 12:00 P.M.
December 25th-29th: Closed
December 30th: Open (Regular hours)
December 31st: Open till 12:00 P.M
January 1st: Closed
January 2nd: Open (Regular Hours)
If you have any special requests throughout the holiday, please contact us. We will schedule specialists on the basis of customer need.
Help Us Decide How We Donate This Year
Activo actively seeks to support organizations that make a positive change in our communities. Since the holidays are the best time to give back, we would like you to help us decide how to donate this year and have set aside $10,000 to be distributed among three causes—the Salvation Army, the SickKids Foundation, and the Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness:
- The Salvation Army provides support to people and communities in need, both within Canada and internationally. They offer necessities including food, shelter, and clothing to those who need a helping hand.
- The SickKids Foundation gathers funds for the Hospital for Sick Children, one of the world’s leading hospitals for children. They are driven by the belief that bettering the health and well-being of children serves as a powerful way to improve society and give children and their families the healing environment they need at such an important time.
- The Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness is a national organization that has helped survivors of abuse in Canada since 1993. Their mission is to reduce the occurrence and impact of abuse through education and public awareness.
Working Together to Make the Season Special for a Family in Need
For a third year, Activo is helping a local family in need through the Holiday Helpers Adopt a Family program. Holiday Helpers has been providing personalized Christmas packages to low-income families with young children for the past two decades. The organization works with volunteers, donors, and other charities to spread Christmas joy among those who may not otherwise experience it.
This year we are supporting a single dad who is raising two children. We are happy to help provide them with the essentials they need like winter clothing, boots, dishes, and other household items to make their Christmas special and memorable.
From all of us at Activo, we hope you have a safe, relaxing, and enjoyable holiday season and a wonderful 2020!
Read more from Activo:
- Activo Sleeps Out To Fight Youth Homelessness
- Activo is Growing a Mo to Save a Bro!
- Why Structured Cabling Is the Backbone of the Digital Building
- How Smart Buildings Can Lower Costs and Increase Productivity - January 23, 2020
- Cloud-Based Communication Solutions Offer Flexibility for a Distributed Workforce - December 17, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Activo! - December 16, 2019
- Activo ‘Sleeps Out’ to Fight Youth Homelessness - November 18, 2019
- Activo Is Growing a Mo to Save a Bro! - November 14, 2019
- How to Generate Maximum Return on Your Communications Investment - October 7, 2019
- Trends That Will Shape the Future of the Contact Centre - August 12, 2019
- 8 Steps to Maximizing Success in the IoT - June 26, 2019
- Can Surveillance Cameras and Sensors Help Us Create a More Sustainable World? - April 29, 2019
- 5 Factors Driving the Digital Building Transformation - February 21, 2019