by Kevin Gillingham | Dec 17, 2014
The Activo team wishes you a happy holiday season! We hope you have some time to relax, be with family and friends, and, of course, eat lots of food!
At Activo, we believe in contributing to organizations that are making a difference in the world. The holidays are a great time to give back to our community and remember to be thankful for what we have.
This year, we have decided to let YOU choose how we donate.
We have allocated $3,000 to distribute among three amazing local organizations:
- SickKids Foundation
- Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness
- Salvation Army
Click here to select your charity of choice and help us determine how we distribute the funds to these three great causes!
The SickKids Foundation raises funds on behalf of the Hospital for Sick Children, one of the world’s best children’s hospitals. They believe that improving the health and well-being of children is a powerful way to improve society. They help provide a healing environment for sick children and their families.
The Canadian Centre for Abuse Awarenessis a national charitable organization that has helped Canadian survivors of abuse since 1993. Their mission is to greatly reduce the occurrence and impact of abuse through education and public awareness.
The Salvation Army is a charity organization that provides support to people and communities in need, both in Canada and around the world. They help provide food, shelter, clothing, and other necessities to those who need assistance and would otherwise be cold and hungry.
We believe in helping those in need, and hope our donations will help bring some joy this holiday season.
Our 2014 Holiday Hours
To our valued customers who would like to get in contact with us over the holidays, please see below for our holiday hours.
- December 24th – Offices close at 12:00pm *skeleton staff in the afternoon
- December 25th-26th – Closed *with the exception of customer requests
- December 29th -30th – Offices open
- December 31st – Offices close at 12:00pm *skeleton staff in the afternoon
- January 1st-2nd – Closed *with the exception of customer requests
- January 5th – Offices open
If you have a special request during the holidays, please feel free to contact usahead of time so we can meet your needs – we will have specialists scheduled on a customer-need basis.
>> From everyone on the Activo team, we wish you a safe and cheerful holiday season – and a happy new year!
More from Activo:
- Easy-to-Use Mitel MiVoice Conference Phone [Video]
- Movember Means Mo Activo – Donate to a Great Cause!
- Versatile Voice Communication: Cisco’s IP Phone 8800 Series [Video Demo]
- Free Webex Offer in Response to COVID-19 - April 22, 2020
- How 5G Technology Transforms the Internet and the Way You Do Business - April 17, 2020
- We Are Open and Here to Support You - March 24, 2020