by Kevin Gillingham | Nov 12, 2014
Cisco’s IP Phone 8800 Series is a great communications solution for any business.
It offers features to support the various employees in any business:
- Knowledge workers
- Administrative staff
- Conference room participants
- And more!
The 8800 Phone Series was designed for ease-of-use, from its ergonomic hardware to its intuitive software. Furthermore, this product delivers a full set of Unified Communications features to help productivity and collaboration thrive.
It also uses Cisco Intelligent Proximity, which is a special suite of features dedicated to enabling mobile devices with select Cisco voice and video collaboration endpoints. Read more about Cisco Intelligent Proximity here.
The Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- IP Phone 8811 – Designed for knowledge workers
- IP Phone 8841 – Designed for knowledge workers, administrative assistants, and managers
- IP Phone 8851 – Designed for knowledge workers, administrative assistants, and managers
- IP Phone 8861 – Designed for knowledge workers, administrative assistants, and managers
- Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 – Designed for small-to-large conference rooms and executive offices
See the Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series in action in this 3 minute demo with John Reeder, Senior Product Line Manager at Cisco!
>> Activo is your source for Cisco voice and Unified Communications solutions. Get in touch with us now.
More on voice and Unified Communications from Activo: