by Kevin Gillingham | Mar 24, 2016
In today’s age of hyper-connectivity, companies of every size need to move fast and innovate quickly to remain competitive. But transforming traditional organizations can be challenging, becoming bogged down by outdated technologies and cumbersome infrastructures.
Cisco Spark is a cloud-based collaboration tool, designed to change the way you work without changing the way you work.
Boost Productivity with Cisco Spark
Cisco Spark lets you set up secure, virtual rooms so that teams can work together anywhere, anytime, from any device.
Virtual rooms allow your teams to:
- Keep discussions going
- Share content between each other
- Hold virtual meetings
Cisco Spark’s rooms are easy to set up and make teams more productive instantly.
Easy-to-Use Features of Cisco Spark
Since launching Spark in November 2014, Cisco has made changes to the platform based on feedback from its users.
Some of the customer-driven enhancements include:
- Room Moderation: Through this feature, users control who invites other members to join the room. This provides a layer of control on top of already existing end-to-end encryption.
- Simplified Administration: Set up directory sync, Single Sign On (SSO), and role-based access. Access usage reports to make the most out of your experience with Cisco Spark.
- Integrated Calendars: Users can create a room and send invites with a single click.
- Windows Client: A new Windows client offers faster access to content and provides real-time notifications whether or not Cisco Spark is running.
- Improved Meetings with Firefox: With Firefox, users can share their computer screen or video with each other – no plugin needed.
- Enhanced Language Support: Support for Cisco Spark is provided in 22 languages including English, French, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Turkish, and more.
Sign Up and Access Cisco Spark for Free
Signing into Cisco Spark for free gives you access to one-to-one and group video calling and messaging, file sharing, screen sharing with up to three participants in the room, a mobile calendar, and contacts integration.
Discover Cisco Spark today to transform how you do business, bringing your team together with a unified communications service.
Activo is proud to be partnered with Cisco, providing advanced, leading-edge network solutions. Contact us today to discuss the networking technologies that will be right for your business.
More from Activo: