by Kevin Gillingham | Dec 22, 2015
The Activo team wishes you a Merry Christmas and happy holiday season! We hope you are able to spend time in the company of your closest family and friends, enjoying delicious meals and making joyful memories.
At Activo, we are committed to giving to organizations making a change in our world. The holidays are the perfect time to reflect on how fortunate we are and give back to our community.
This year, we’re letting YOU decide how we donate.
We have set aside $5,000 to spread among three local organizations:
- Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness
- Salvation Army
- SickKids Foundation
Click here to choose the charity of your choice and help us determine how we give this holiday season!
The Canadian Centre for Abuse Awareness is a national charitable organization that has helped Canadian survivors of abuse since 1993. Their mission is to reduce the occurrence and impact of abuse through education and public awareness.
The Salvation Army is a charity organization that provides support to people and communities in need, both in Canada and around the world. They provide food, shelter, clothing, and other necessities to those in need of a helping hand.
The SickKids Foundation secures funds on behalf of the Hospital for Sick Children, one of the world’s best children’s hospitals. They believe that improving children’s health and well-being of is a powerful way to help society, and provide a healing environment for sick children and their families.
Activo is dedicated to helping those in need, both locally and globally. We hope our donations will help spread joy this holiday season.
Our Holiday Hours
- December 24: Offices close at 12:00pm *skeleton staff in afternoon*
- December 25-28: CLOSED
- December 29-30: Open
- December 31: Offices close at 12:00pm *skeleton staff in afternoon*
- January 1-3: CLOSED
- January 4: Open
If you have a special request during the holidays, do not hesitate to contact us early. Specialists will be scheduled on the basis of customer need.
From everyone at Activo, we wish you a Merry Christmas and holiday season – and a happy, healthy New Year!
More from Activo:
- Activo Win: Infrastructure Cabling and AV Solutions for Canada-Wide Insurance Provider [Case Study]
- Optimizing Your Messaging Influx with Unified Communications by Mitel
- Data Center Convergence [Video]
- Free Webex Offer in Response to COVID-19 - April 22, 2020
- How 5G Technology Transforms the Internet and the Way You Do Business - April 17, 2020
- We Are Open and Here to Support You - March 24, 2020