by Kevin Gillingham | Jul 20, 2018
This past June, United Way Halton & Hamilton held its annual Oakville Mayor’s Invitational Golf Tournament at Glen Abbey Golf Club. The event ran for the first time in 1988 and today continues to bring community members together to enjoy a round of golf as well as delicious lunches and dinners all in support of a great cause.
This year’s event raised over $120,000 for United Way Halton & Hamilton.
Every day, United Way Halton & Hamilton makes profound impacts on our communities and in the lives of children, youth, adults, and seniors. It delivers an essential network of services and programs that nurture lasting, positive change and bring possibility to those who need support.
Click here to learn more about the United Way Halton & Hamilton including upcoming events like the Milton Mayor’s Golf Tournament, happening at Granite Ridge Golf Club on September 7th.
Activo believes in, and practices, charitable and community support, and we have a strong history of community involvement. Click here to see some of the organizations we have supported in the past and continue to support.
Read more from Activo:
- Join the Momentum this Movember in Support of Men’s Health
- Activo Golfs for Kids’ Sake in Support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Halton
- The Activo Team Gives Back This Holiday Season in Edmonton and Calgary
- 8 Steps to Maximizing Success in the IoT - June 26, 2019
- Can Surveillance Cameras and Sensors Help Us Create a More Sustainable World? - April 29, 2019
- 5 Factors Driving the Digital Building Transformation - February 21, 2019
- Happy Holidays and All the Best in the New Year - December 17, 2018
- Why Structured Cabling Is the Backbone of the Digital Building - November 1, 2018
- Support Activo’s Own Mo Bro, Kevin Gillingham, This Movember - November 1, 2018
- Activo Sleeps Out in Support of Covenant House Toronto - August 20, 2018
- Activo Was Proud to Support United Way Halton & Hamilton’s 30th Annual Oakville Mayor’s Invitational Golf Tournament - July 20, 2018
- Why You Need to Be Ready to Deploy a Digital Building Architecture - May 29, 2018
- 3 IoT Trends for 2018 (and Beyond) - March 23, 2018